University of Malakand
Notification - B.A / B.Sc Annual Examination 2013
The University of Malakand invites applications for B.A/B.Sc Part- I & II
regular/late college and private candidates on prescribed Examination Admission
Forms, and all Branches of Allied Bank Ltd in Malakand
Division, NBP University campus (University of Malakand) and Habib Bank Ltd
Chakdara Branch, free of cost strictly in accordance
with the following schedule. Incomplete forms shall not be entertained but be
held in abeyance till the deficiencies so intimated are removed. The
examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the Last week of May
|Submission of Forms with Normal
Fee Up to 07-03-2013
|Submission of Forms With Late Fee Rs. 100/-
Up to 13-03-2013
|Submission of Forms With Double Fee Up to
||Submission of Forms With Triple Fee Up to
|B.Sc Part-I & Part-II (Regular Student only)
||Rs.1750 (Exam. Fee)+
Rs.400 (DMC + Exam. Form + Postage) =Rs.2150/-
|B.A Part-I & Part-II (Regular Student only)
||Rs.1000 (Exam. Fee)+
Rs.400 (DMC + Exam. Form + Postage) =Rs.1400/-
|B.A Part-I & Part-II
(Private / Late College Student) full Papers / Improvement)
|Rs.1700 (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.400 (DMC + Exam. Form + Postage) =Rs.2100/-
|B.A Part-I Fresh (Private)
||Rs.1700 (Exam. Fee) + Rs. 600 (Reg) +
Rs.400 (DMC + Exam. Form + Postage) =Rs.2700/-
||Rs.600 (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.400 (DMC + Exam. Form + Postage) =Rs.1000/-
||Rs.800 (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.400 (DMC + Exam. Form + Postage) =Rs.1200/-
|Fee for Each Practical
Important for Banks Only:
Forms should not be accepted from B.A/B.Sc Part-I fresh candidates until they
produce Original Migration and attested copies of the following
(1) SSC Certificate (2)
Intermediate Certificate (3) CNIC or Domicile
(4) Three Recent Photographs
- After expiry of the Last Date with triple fee, forms will be accepted with
a fine of Rs. 500/- for every spell of 15
days with maximum of Rs. 2000/- till three weeks prior to the
commencement of Examination.
- Examination forms and fee submitted only through the following Banks will
- Any Allied Bank for credit to A/C No. 0047-01-167-0001-8
maintained at ABL Batkhela Branch code (0047) .
- Habib Bank Ltd Chakdara Branch only in A/C No. 02787900060301.
- NBP Malakand University Campus Branch only in A/C No. 1-4.
- Forms duly filled accompanied by the required documents and complete in
all respect should be submitted in the above stated Banks only.
- Forms sent through post office or any other Courier service will
not be accepted.
- All candidates must attach attested copies of Matric and Intermediate
certificate, CNIC / Domicile certificate / original
migration certificate of the concerned board and three 4x4 size
latest coloured photographs.
- B.A/B.Sc Part-II Candidates having failed in one or more papers but have
passed more than 50% papers in B.A/B.Sc Part-I are required to Submit
separate forms for B.A/B.Sc Part-I and Part-II.
- Examination forms of regular/late college students should be submitted
through principals of the colleges.
- It must be noted that examination centre is allotted on the basis of
permanent address as mentioned in the examination admission form. However, the
university reserves the right to allot any other Examination Center keeping in
view the number of candidates in the area. A candidate who wants to be
examined in a place other than permanent address must provide proof of
his/herí own/ parentsí service/ residence certificate with the form duly
attested by gazetted officer.
- Incomplete forms and forms without the prescribed fee and required
documents shall not be entertained.
- Claim of candidates, to have sent admission form by post but not received
at the Examination Section shall neither be considered valid nor be
entertained. It shall be tackled/ settled with the postal service by the
- It may be noted by the candidates that mobile phones and other electronic
devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination halls and may lead to
cancellation of paper with fine.
- Last date means the last date on which the forms complete in all respect
accompanied by the relevant documents and fee receipt are submitted to any one
of the above stated Banks.
- Fresh students of BSc part-1 will be examined in new syllabus in the paper
you very much for your